Home Sale Counselor
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus Relocation is looking for a home sale counselor to join our home sale team. Someone who enjoys working with people, and has the ability contribute to the overall success of our organization. You will directly contribute to our exponential growth by administrating home sale services to our corporate clients and their employees. This position is also available as a remote opportunity in the United States. If you currently reside in the Minneapolis, MN area, you would be working out of our Headquarter office found on the corner of Highway 394 and 169.
If you are a passionate and driven relocation professional with experience in real estate, then we want to speak to you!
Home Sale Counselor Overview:
We are looking for home sale professional with 5 or more years of experience in a relocation or related field. Real Estate experience or license is preferred, along with a college degree. You will be communicating with relocating employees on a daily basis, educating them on their home sale benefits and guiding them through the process. You would also be working closely with internal teams and our clients.
What your day as a Home Sale Counselor looks like:
- Learn each client’s hiring and management culture, and attitudes toward relocation costs and benefits, in order to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Educate relocating employees on home sale benefits
- Manage the home sale process including marketing, negotiating purchase agreements, and closing
- Creatively problem solve client and relocation employee issues
- Collaborate on service improvement opportunities and program enhancements
- Participate in client reviews and program/policy discussions
- Proactively communicate critical issues and recommendations for program/process improvements to maintain a high level of customer loyalty
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational and consultative skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenge
- Ability to educate others on tax sheltered home sale programs
- Successful contract negotiation skills
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Home Sale Counselor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly