Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift)
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing breakdown, corrective and preventive electrical, electronic and mechanical maintenance on all production equipment. Additional responsibilities include participating in the development of concepts which lead to machine modifications and capital projects; Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies and learning how to apply them; maintaining production and auxiliary equipment in proper and correct working condition with minimal supervision; executing corrective and preventive maintenance work orders according to schedules and performing project work to improve machine operations.
- Perform electrical, electronic, and mechanical maintenance on all production and auxiliary equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair production and auxiliary equipment to "as built" condition.
- Service equipment to ensure compliance to Quality System procedures and work instructions related to the maintenance function.
- Monitor machine operation and assist in the development of preventive maintenance programs for new and rebuilt equipment to ensure uninterrupted and effective operation.
- Integrate electrical control systems for new and rebuilt machinery, facilities equipment and machine/process improvements according to established guidelines.
- Participate in the specification, building, rebuilding, installing and fabrication of electrical and electronic control systems.
- Comply with all safe work practices which includes all company, local, state and federal requirements. Insure that all machinery and facilities services comply with applicable safety codes such as OSHA, National Electric Code and National Fire Protection Agency.
- Associate Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology, Industrial Electronics or related field and 2 years of industrial maintenance experience
- 6 years of increasingly complex and responsible industrial maintenance experience.
- Ability to safely use hand tools, electronic test equipment
- Ability to read mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, PLC Ladder logic programs
- Strong computer knowledge including using Microsoft Office
- Ability to use computers as a machine control test instrument
- Understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers
- Understanding of digital and analog servo systems
- Knowledge of soldering, ARC welding, MIG welding
- Ability to service electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Must be a self starter and have to the ability to interact with a variety of people.
- Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English
- Ability to drive motorized vehicles including forklifts and elevated platforms
- History of working safely including safety training, LOTO and PPE use
Work Environment Conditions:
- Inside: Manufacturing Environment
- Outside: Occasional
- Personal computer, Fax, phone, copy machine, printers, hand tools, powered hand tools
- Light work (lift 10 lbs): frequently – equipment, parts, assemblies, tools
- Medium Work (lift 11-30 lbs.): frequently – equipment, parts, assemblies, tools
- Heavy Work (lift 31-50 lbs.): frequently – equipment, parts, assemblies, tools, supplies
- Very Heavy Work (lift over 50lbs): 2-3 times/week – equipment, parts and assemblies
- Other Physical Requirements: Must be able to move freely throughout the plants, facilities and grounds.
Apply for Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly