Sr Admin Assistant | Fulfillment Operations
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Senior Administrative AssistantAbout This OpportunityProvides administrative support to a Vice President, a Sr. Director, and their teams. Maintains a high degree of confidentiality and independence. Responsibilities
- Calendar, email and voicemail management while proactively anticipating challenges and conflicting priorities
- Lead role in planning pyramid meetings and events
- Responsible for making domestic and international travel arrangements
- Interact with all levels of internal team members and external partners
- Create/edit presentations and correspondence for review with minimal instruction
- Responsible for budget reconciliation and expense processes
- Delegate work to less experienced team members
- Train new Administrative Assistants
- Acts as a mentor to team members
- Works closely with Executive Assistant to define and communicate team support and resources
- High School diploma/College degree preferred
- 4 years relevant work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Task oriented, organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks; flexible with a high degree of initiative, and ability to balance fluctuating workload.
- Strong prioritizing, organization, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of team members throughout Target Corporation.