3D Virtual Design Coordinator-Saint Paul, MN
The 3D Virtual Design Coordinator will need to have experience and competency to use design software to lead the virtual planning process on construction projects. This person will be translating 2D images into 3D models to present to clients.
- Support project teams through the development of site plans.
- Generate models for evaluation, planning, and production.
- Manage and facilitate design coordination across design disciplines, subcontractors and fabricators.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for the management and implementation of 3D technology use on assigned projects.
- Coordinate with project team members to assist in the management of drawing/model production.
- Train other project team members in the access, use and management of electronic construction information.
- Work collaboratively with other team member in the department by work sharing, displaying resourcefulness, self-starting work habits, and creativity in problem solving based on information and judgment.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate degree from accredited college or technical school with focus on construction management and computer aided design.
- 1+ year of experience in design industry.
- Experience in the production of design documents and design detail drawings preferred.
- High level of competency with advanced software including 2D and 3D AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.