Anesthetist / CRNA, Rice Lake, WI, Full Time (Beeper Call)
Marshfield Clinic is currently seeking a Full Time CRNA with Beeper Call to deliver of Anesthesia for conscious sedation and operative procedures at a Marshfield Clinic or affiliated facility determined at point of hire as primary site of work. Provides anesthesia coverage at other Marshfield Clinic centers on occasion. Coverage at non-primary sites consists of clinical situations similar to primary practice site.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Compensation & Benefits include:
- Salary range of per year based on experience
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- 401(k) and fully-funded retirement plan
- Paid Time off
- Malpractice Insurance paid
- Sign On Bonus may be available
- Interview expenses paid
- Graduate of an accredited school for nurse anesthetist
- Minimum one year of experience as a CRNA preferred. Acceptable credentials in regard to training and experience, including adequate references attesting to moral fiber and character.
- Must hold or be eligible to obtain and maintain a valid, unrestricted registered nurse license to practice in the State of Wisconsin at all times
- Receive certification through the AANA within 18 months of graduating from an accredited school and is encouraged to be a member in good standing in the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
- Must obtain and maintain appropriate privileges through the Security Health Plan credentialing process, appropriate hospital privileges or other institutions as determined and required by Clinic.
- Current ACLS card required.
Rice Lake, Wisconsin, is located in Barron County in northwestern Wisconsin, serving a primary retail trade area of approximately a 50-mile radius as the largest community between Eau Claire, 60 miles south, and Superior, 100 miles to the north. It is just 100 miles northeast of Minneapolis and St. Paul. The area is famous for fishing, hunting, and sports, as well as being a popular summer resort area. For more information, visit: http://www.ricelakechamber.org/
Questions may be directed to Heidi Kramer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply directly through:
or through the Career Center at https://marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Reference job number MC161329
Marshfield Clinic – Rice Lake
1700 West Stout Street
Rice Lake, WI 54868
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.