Inside Sales Representative
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is searching for an Inside Sales Representative to join a growing company that designs, markets and distributes the most popular cake decorations and bakery supplies in the bakery industry. Located in Anoka, MN they sell and distribute their products to supermarkets, retail bakeries, ice cream stores, and directly to consumers throughout North America.
Seeking a motivated, results-oriented, and self-driven individual to represent the company as an Inside Sales Representative based out of the Anoka office. Existing accounts will be provided with opportunities to sell products & supplies into independent retail bakeries along with smaller chain accounts. Candidates must have sales experience with consistent sales growth performance.
- Deliver incremental sales growth within assigned accounts
- Build strong working relationships with all internal and external contacts
- Develop and execute long term strategic and tactical customer plans to achieve sales objectives
- Identify short and long term growth opportunities based on in depth understanding of company and customer strategies and objectives
- Analyze market in order to identify new sales and business opportunities
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Creative, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities
- Respond to all customer requests, inquiries and feedback in a relevant and timely manner
- Monitor, evaluate, report and respond to market and competitor activity
- Provide product and process information along with marketing materials to aid in selling products
- Build and present customer presentations based on customer objectives.
- 3-5 years of inside sales experience in a related field - consumer product goods is a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (including verbal/written skills)
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently but also able to collaborate and work well within cross-functional teams
- Passion for the business and a strong sense of urgency with thorough follow-up
- Ability to effectively address day-to-day operational issues while staying focused on long-term objectives
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and time management skills with proven decision making skills
- Great organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at one time – very detailed oriented
- Possess a strong knowledge of office operations (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- CRM experience a plus
- Must have excellent computer knowledge and display high aptitude for understanding and utilizing technology within business
- Experience with Webinars, Skype and Conference calls
- Cake decorating skills a definite plus.
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
· Edina: 952-832-8363
· Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
· Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for Inside Sales Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly