Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Brooklyn Park, MN is currently interviewing for full-time Welder on 1st and 2nd shifts.
Our client is seeking a Welder on 1st and 2nd shifts in their Brooklyn Park location. The pay is $16.00 - $16.50 hourly.
- Primary responsibilities include welding (mig-wire feed).
- Clamping and squaring must be done prior to welding.
- Welding is performed on aluminum and light gauge galvanneal steel.
- Individual performs frequent quality checks.
- Grind metal to correct sizes.
- Set up welding area for different productions runs.
- Perform daily maintenance on welding equipment.
- Minimum 1 year of welding experience/and or education.
- Must know how to read blueprints and weld charts.
- Ability to read tape measure.
- Must have high school diploma/or GED.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must pass weld test.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app