Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Brooklyn Park, MN is currently interviewing for a Powder Painter to work 1st Shift, this is a temporary to hire position paying $12.50 per hour.
Our client is seeking shift Powder Painter to work in their Brooklyn Park, MN location. This is a 1st shift temporary to hire position and the pay rate is $12.50 per hour. The client is seeking candidates with experience in powder coating in a manufacturing environment.
Powder Painter Responsibilities
The Powder Painter is responsible for the following:
- Paint all products using powder paint
- Performs frequent quality checks
- Accurately follows work orders
- Float to assembly area when painting is complete
- Cross train on various positions to ensure maximum output
- Maintains clean work area
- All other duties as assignment
Powder Painter Requirements
The following is required for the Powder Painter:
- 1 Year experience in powder coating preferred
- Experience working with power tools and manual tools
- Ability to identify quality issues
- Strong organization skills
- Reliability is required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug test
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Powder Painter position, please apply at www.doherty.jobs and contact the Doherty Staffing office at (952) 835-8883 if you have any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for Powder Painter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly