CNC Machining Coordinator
CNC Machining Coordinator Trainer
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company located in Plymouth, MN is currently interviewing for a CNC Machining Coordinator Trainer to work 1st shift. This position is a Direct Hire position, paying up to $22/hour depending on qualifications.
Our client is seeking candidates for their 1st shift CNC Machining Coordinator Trainer position to work in their Plymouth, MN location. This position is a Direct Hire position paying up to $22/hour depending on qualifications
CNC Machining Coordinator Trainer Responsibilities
The CNC Machining Coordinator Trainer is responsible for the following:
- Creates programs, processes, and in-process inspection methodology and set-up sheets for CNC Swiss Lathes.
- Designs and writes machine programs and ensures program accuracy
- Maintains program files and directories and upgrades, modifies, and trouble shoots and optimizes programs.
- Manages workload, monitors job progress and plans tooling requirements for future jobs.
- Oversees the quality of parts produced in the machining cell and assists other departments in solving or responding to quality related issues Inspects and deburrs parts to ensure they meet blueprint parts using proper measuring instruments.
- Provides hands-on training and shop floor support to Swiss Machine operators and ensures new and existing employees are properly oriented to established policies and procedures.
CNC Machining Coordinator Trainer Requirements
The following are requirements for the CNC Machining Coordinator Trainer:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple and complex instructions, blueprints and drawings and follow written and verbal directions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems and website navigation
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to initiate, coordinate and enforce operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance standards and manufacturing processes, tool and fixture design, time stands and machine center capacities.
- Ability to program, set-up and operate Tsugami Swiss SNC machines and the ability to operate CNC Swiss precision lathes such as Start SR20, Tsugami BU38 and Puma 30MS.
- Post-secondary education in a technical field preferred
- Three years Swiss machining experience and at least one year of turning CNC programming experience required.
- Two years’ experience in a lead or coordinator role.
- Must submit to a drug screen and criminal background check.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the CNC Machining Coordinator Trainer position, please apply at www.doherty.jobs and contact the Doherty Staffing office at (952) 835-8883 if you have any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for CNC Machining Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly