Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company located in Plymouth, MN is currently interviewing for a Production Trainer to work 1st shift. This is a temporary to hire position, paying $16.50 an hour.
Our client is seeking candidates for their 1st shift Production Trainer position to work in their Plymouth, MN location. The pay for this temporary to hire position is $16.50 per hour.
Production Trainer Responsibilities
The Production Trainer is responsible for the following:
- Provides training to assemblers on the proper techniques needed for accurate and efficient mechanical assembly.
- Performs subassembly, final assembly and packaging on electric and gasoline powered piston drive units and highly diversified and complex units.
- May perform more or less complex assembly jobs within the cell due to business need or employee absences.
- Operates a variety of shop machinery and hand-held tools such as presses, customer tooling, air drivers and torque wrenches to complete work orders.
- Provides back-up Group Lead coverage when needed.Completes daily process control charts and scrap and reject forms and enters data into ERP System.
- Identifies assembly errors by completing functional testing.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Production Trainer Requirements
The following are requirements for the Production Trainer:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple and complex instructions, assembly aids, blue prints and diagrams, and follow written and verbal directions.
- Ability to perform shop math, geometry and trigonometry in additions to basic mathematical computations.
- Knowledge of and skill using Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems.
- Ability to perform simple and complex repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the standard methods used to pack and unpack materials and supplies from trucks, containers and reaching.
- Ability to listen and be aware of production floor activity to support safe and hazard free working environment
- Ability to initiate, coordinate and enforce operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Post-secondary education in electronics or hydraulics or related field preferred
- Three years of related experience required
- Must submit to a drug screen and criminal background check.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Production Trainer position, please apply at www.doherty.jobs and contact the Doherty Staffing office at (952) 835-8883 if you have any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for Production Trainer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly