Brazing Group Lead
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Brazing Group Lead
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company located in Plymouth, MN is currently interviewing for a Brazing Group Lead to work 1st shift. This is a temporary to hire position, pay rate starts at $18.62 per hour.
Our client is seeking candidates for their 1st shift Brazing Group Lead position to work in their Plymouth, MN location. The pay for this temporary to hire position starts at $18.62 DOQ.
Brazing Group Lead Responsibilities
The Brazing Group Lead is responsible for the following:
- Inspects, measures or tests completed metal workpieces ensuring conformance to specifications, using measuring and testing devices,
- Reads blueprints, work orders and production schedules to determine product or job instructions or specification and computes and records settings for new work.
- Starts, monitors and adjusts induction brazing equipment.
- Sets up, operated and/or tends welding machines that join or bind components to fabricate metal products or assemblies.
- Conducts trial runs before welding, soldering or brazing and makes necessary adjustments to equipment.
- Dresses electrodes using tip dressers, files, emery cloths or dressing wheels.
- Provides machine set-up and operation instructions to employees as needed.
- Observes meters, gauges or machine operations to ensure soldering or brazing processes meet specifications.
- Adds chemicals or materials to workpieces or machines to facilitate bonding or to cool workpieces.
Brazing Group Lead Requirements
The following are requirements for the Brazing Group Lead:
- Minimum of 1 year of induction brazing and gas metal arc welding experience
- Ability to perform shop math, geometry and trigonometry in additions to basic mathematical computations.
- Knowledge of and skill using Microsoft Office applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Ability to listen and be aware of production floor activity to support safe and hazard free working environment
- Knowledge of Lean and Kaizan methods and practices and standard production safety protocol.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must submit to a drug screen and criminal background check.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Brazing Group Lead position, please apply at www.doherty.jobs and contact the Doherty Staffing office at (952) 835-8883 if you have any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for Brazing Group Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly