5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Brooklyn Park, MN is currently interviewing for a Shipping/Receiving/Packaging Associate on 1st shift.
Our client is seeking a Shipping/Receiving/Packaging Associate in their Brooklyn Park location. The pay is $16.00 - $17.00 hourly.
Shipping/Receiving/Packaging Associates Responsibilities
Shipping/Receiving/Packaging Associates are responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the creation of staging frames and flooring utilizing power tools.
- The operation of power tools such as drills, chops saw, panel saw and pneumatic nail guns.
- Operation of sit-down forklift for movement of materials to and from work area.
- Creation of customized wooden packing for product.
- Inventory control.
- Shipping of product to clientReceiving of product.
- Visual inspection of incoming and finished product.
Shipping/Receiving/Packaging Associates Requirements
The following are required for the Shipping/Receiving/Packaging Associates:
- Previous experience with power chop saws and pneumatic nail gun is a must
- Previous forklift experience.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Forklift operation experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Packing position, please apply at www.doherty.jobs and contact the Doherty Staffing office at (952) 835-8883 if you have any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for Shipping/Receiving/Packaging Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly