Underwriting Service Rep
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Midwest Family Mutual, a Property & Casualty Insurance Company, is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our team! The Underwriting/Claims Service Rep position includes Property and Casualty Underwriting processing, and clerical work. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years experience in Property and Casualty insurance. This is a work from home position that will require high speed internet access, home office, and travel into the office as requested.
Job Functions and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process Personal and Commercial lines endorsements.
- Complete claims and underwriting clerical functions as assigned.
- Answer correspondence and inquiries promptly from brokers/agents, insured’s, claimants, doctors, employers, outside vendors, etc.
- Process renewals for Commercial lines accounts
- Review property inspections and building cost estimators
- Compliance with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department and/or customer concerns.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of property/casualty experience required.
- Understanding and knowledge of personal and commercial policies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Proficient with MS Office products.
- Access to High-Speed Internet and home office space is required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Insurance Education is a plus – i.e. INS, CPCU, CIC, AU
Apply for Underwriting Service Rep
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly