WebFOCUS Developer, Business Information
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our size is just right – not so vast that you become a number and not so small that any possibility is too great. We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, and utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths. We understand how important a work-life balance is and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
We are headquartered in Minneapolis, MN United States with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and soon to be Shanghai, however we certainly do not believe our global expansion stops there. Our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 180 countries – and counting!
The WebFocus Developer is responsible for providing application development and support, business analysis, design and leadership consulting services by using Information Builder core products.
Essential Job Functions
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the WebFOCUS platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in WebFOCUS application
- Perform and support the WebFOCUS custom code base and integration
- Participate in problem analysis with business users and assist in determining software solutions and enhancements
- Provide maintenance break/fix support for WebFOCUS and triage support issues to other areas of development if needed
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Evaluate existing platform design and propose new development as needed
- Provide guidance and support to business systems analysts
- Maintain thorough documentation to support development and project management responsibilities
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Proactively protects internal and external confidential information
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Innovative and able to challenge existing processes
- Strong consultative skills
- Strong knowledge of business analysis, best practices and methodologies
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and translate into a solution that can be effectively implemented
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze and design complex solutions within a tight deadline
- Bachelor's degree in computer programming or related field, or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in WebFOCUS development required
- Strong knowloedge of HTML, Java Script, and CSS for creating and maintaining WebFOCUS reports required
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!