Know Your Customer Specialist
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a large financial institution in the Twin Cities in search of a KYC Specialist for their downtown Minneapolis location! This position offers Monday through Friday regular business hours and pays $19/hour. The main responsibilities of the Know Your Customer Specialist are to verify the identity of clients and to protect against fraud and criminal activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is familiar with the banking industry!
Main Job Duties:
- Data entry and customer facing functions related to resolution of customer account information.
- Facilitating the collection of Customer Due Diligence documentation with Relationship Managers and clients.
- Collection of Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence documents/information for new customers and recertification of existing customers.
- Escalating client concerns with respect to Know Your Customer (KYC) efforts.
- Working directly with the centralized team to support Customer Risk Management (CRM)
- Collaborating with Retail Payment Solutions and Corporate Anti Money Laundering functions to ensure adherence to Bank standards and effectiveness of the KYC program.
- Ensuring accuracy of client due diligence information and documentation.
- Supporting internal/external audit and quality control testing of KYC program.
- Two years of experience working in Banking and KYC, fraud, auditing, quality assurance, or a similar field.