Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company located in New Brighton, MN is currently interviewing for an Inventory Clerk to work 2nd shift. This is a temporary to hire position, pay starting at $15.00 per hour.
Our client is seeking an Inventory Clerk to work 2nd shift in their New Brighton, MN location. The pay for this temporary to hire position is $15.00 per hour.
Inventory Clerk Responsibilities
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for the following:
- Conducts daily and monthly physical inventories of all raw and packaging materials.
- Utilizing the SAP system, adjusts and posts daily/monthly inventories, receives materials to ensure received/posted, maintains inventory reports, verifies Certificates of Analysis, and other appropriate receiving functions.
- Manages and coordinates month-end physical inventories and reconciliations.
- Provides physical inventory reports to management as required, identifying potential issues.
- Investigates and researches inventory variances for reconciliation purposes.
- Coordinates and assists Production Department to maintain good rotation and use of silos.
- Accurately controls receiving, delivering, and transferring of materials within Company system.
- Verifies rotation of raw and packaging materials according to FIFO.
- Verifies GMP’s and Safety standards are maintained at all times and takes action and/or follow-up when deficiencies are noted.
- Participates in monthly communication meetings with supervisor, lead, and management.
- Maintains a positive and constructive work environment within the department as well as with other departments and promotes teamwork.
- Ensures compliance with the HACCP program and AIB gold standard
Inventory Clerk Requirements
The following are requirements for the inventory Clerk position:
- Must have excellent attendance and reliable transportation.
- Good mathematic and computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally.
- High School Diploma or GEDDMV Check for forklift required.
- Must be willing to submit to Drug Screen.