Sidewalk Crew Leader
5 days left
- Employment Status
Compensation: $20 - $23 per hour and possible end of season bonus
Are you a laid off seasonal worker looking to make good money this winter? Or maybe you already have a day job and would like to pad your income this winter? Curbside Landscape & Irrigation has the job for you! We are looking to hire an additional sidewalk crew leader to work out of our shop in Golden Valley for the remainder of the winter.
The Sidewalk Crew Leaders purpose is to manage a crew of sidewalk crew members in the removal of snow from walkways and the application of the proper amounts of de-ice.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operating equipment to remove snow from the site: snow blowers, backpack blowers, muck trucks, 4 wheeler with a plow (equipment type can change)
- Drive Truck in a safe manner in line with our Fleet Safety Agreement
- Navigate truck in all weather conditions in a timely manner around the metro area from site to site
- Manage Crew Members in a respectful, productive fashion
- Communicate with Territory Manager
- Must be available on any terms or time frame
- Experience and knowledge of equipment they are operating
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Ability to take instructions and produce results
- Punctual and dependable
- Ability to manage people
- Ability to operate a smart phone
- Must have a valid drivers license with a good driving record within terms of our Fleet Safety Agreement
-Must be able to twist and bend body in shoveling motion
-Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
-Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind and rain
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.curbsidelandscape.com , click the green “apply now” button and fill out the Equipment Operator application. Feel free to call the office with any questions at 952-403-9012. Ask for Luke or Sharon.
Apply for Sidewalk Crew Leader
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly