Order Entry Coordinator
The Order Entry Coordinator is responsible for the daily entry and processing of sales orders.
- Same day data entry of customer purchase orders into the system. Order receipt can come in the form of e-mail, fax, or phone.
- Provide same day order confirmations and clarify order discrepancies.
- Support order status requests, limited processing of return material authorizations, credits/debits, and answering customer questions.
- Expedite requests as necessary.
- Obtain 100% accuracy entering customer Purchase Orders. Ensure all pertinent fields are entered accurately, in a timely manner, and adhering to any unique customer requirements.
- Actively work to streamline Purchase Order entry with focus on creating consistency among customers.
- Meet established productivity rates.
- At least 3 years of experience in a fast paced order entry environment.
- Minimum level of education is a High School diploma or equivalent.
- A background in supporting manufacturing processes is a plus.
- Ability to interpret complex business documents including customer purchase orders.
- Ability to professionally communicate with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient typing skills with high level of accuracy.
- Proficient use of personal computer, fax machine, and other supporting business equipment is a must.
- High comfort level on use of the Microsoft Suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and maintain both a proactive and positive attitude with a focus on customer care. Must enjoy talking on phone and assisting customers.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, anticipate needs, and exceed customer expectations.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach a Staffing Specialist directly at 952-832-8363.