Administrative Assistant III
Our Client, World leader in medical devices is seek a Executive Administrative Assistant for our client in Chanhassen. The person in this role will Provide executive administrative support to the VP/GM of Medtronic Care Management Services, coordinating the projects and work flow of a fast-paced business environment. Daily activities include ongoing interaction with senior-level executives and all levels of employees, as well as with customers, vendors, visitors and candidates. Responsible for administrative projects including research and report preparation. Provide support to other senior level leaders of MCMS as requested.
- Coordinate and maintain calendar for the VP/GM including domestic and international travel arrangements. Manage calendar changes with anticipation of the related impact to the VP/GM schedule, travel and commute time, as well as materials and information necessary to the executive?s daily preparation.
- Manage executive?s email inbox and voice mails and address/re-direct emails as necessary. Prioritize requests for appointments and redirect to other senior leaders to manage the efficiency of the VP/GM calendar and commitments.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, staff and customers and suppliers, both internal and external.
- Handle correspondence as directed, including composition and disposition of letters and memos. Ensure confidentiality of all documents, messages and telephone calls according to established processes, procedures, and policies.
- Prepare and edit presentation materials for senior level meetings; reports, and forms, sometimes with limited direction.
- Work on projects requiring analytical skills; i.e.: provides support on organizational processes/projects such as organizational planning, performance reviews, AOP planning.
- Maintain, track, and provide reports relating to department budget and expenses, research and resolve issues relating to expense reports, purchase orders, invoices, etc. Manage the requisition process for purchasing of equipment/supplies for the department.
- Oversee and ensure efficient and effective office procedures and work flow.
- Perform other administrative duties as required (i.e., scheduling meetings and seminars, photocopying documents, and maintaining department files).
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma with a strong history of administrative support and project management experience
- Experience managing confidential information with discretion and judgment.
- Demonstrated expertise and proficiency using MS Office applications including outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Project coordination experience with specific experience updating and maintaining project tracking tools
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency managing and coordinating electronic meeting/calendar appointments and making domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Experience planning and managing large meetings and events within budget and with attention to detail - strong project management skills; comfort level with technology
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in medical device or health care.
- Strong administrative assistance skills
- Experience with Visio and SAP
- Experience in a large, global corporate environment, including a matrix environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including polished telephone and email techniques and etiquette. Superior writing and editing skills - must possess a thorough understanding and application of English grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to grasp concepts and translate them into actionable messages.
- Demonstrated ability and success interacting with employees at all levels, with or without direct authority.
- Demonstrated ability and success working with minimal supervision - including flexibility to changing priorities; pro-active, and self-motivated. Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively; accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, well organized and dependable. Strong task orientation.
- Must have a flexible disposition that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive outlook with a bias for action and common sense approach to work; professional presence and attitude
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Monday - Friday, 1st shift
- Monday - Friday, 1st shift