Administrative Assistant III
- Coordinate and maintain calendar for the VP/GM including domestic and international travel arrangements. Manage calendar changes with anticipation of the related impact to the VP/GM schedule, travel and commute time, as well as materials and information necessary to the executive?s daily preparation.
- Manage executive?s email inbox and voice mails and address/re-direct emails as necessary. Prioritize requests for appointments and redirect to other senior leaders to manage the efficiency of the VP/GM calendar and commitments.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, staff and customers and suppliers, both internal and external.
- Handle correspondence as directed, including composition and disposition of letters and memos. Ensure confidentiality of all documents, messages and telephone calls according to established processes, procedures, and policies.
- Prepare and edit presentation materials for senior level meetings; reports, and forms, sometimes with limited direction.
- Work on projects requiring analytical skills; i.e.: provides support on organizational processes/projects such as organizational planning, performance reviews, AOP planning.
- Maintain, track, and provide reports relating to department budget and expenses, research and resolve issues relating to expense reports, purchase orders, invoices, etc. Manage the requisition process for purchasing of equipment/supplies for the department.
- Oversee and ensure efficient and effective office procedures and work flow.
- Perform other administrative duties as required (i.e., scheduling meetings and seminars, photocopying documents, and maintaining department files).
- Works on special projects as assigned.