Project Coordinator III
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is looking for a Project Coordinator III for our client in Mounds View, MN. Our client is a global leader in medical device technology. The person in this position will independently perform diverse administrative and project duties to support the Coronary and Structural Heart Clinical Programs. This is a long-term contract assignment.
- Provide project support for multiple clinical teams.
- Maintains study-specific correspondence and other required documentation.
- Assists in the organization and distribution of clinical study documentation.
- May assist in tracking study activity, such as start-up progress by ensuring receipt of proper study documentation, agreements, and site approvals.
- May works with clinical teams to create and distribute newsletters and communications to sites.
- Attends team meetings, taking notes on discussion points and action items-ensuring proper follow through.
- Provides project support to a functional group or business process.
- May also support daily projects where the use of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, CTMS, or Department Docs/RAD is required.
- Solves problems of moderate scope and complexity following established policies and procedures.
- Identifies issues in documents, memos, correspondences, and telephone calls which require action. Recommends alternatives and executes an alternative when appropriate.
- Drafts brief project related documentation of a routine nature.
- Performs various study duties including internet/intranet research, facilities coordination, project documentation organization and reconciliation, project coordination, setting up files, ordering supplies and equipment, photocopying documents.
- Works under general supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- Computer skills (MS Office products, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Clinical research and/or health care coordination experience
- Experience working with teams and individually to achieve objectives/project tasks
- Familiarity with Siebel CTMS and Department Docs (Documentum) applications
- Demonstrated independent working skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast paced work environment
- Ability to shift priorities and work plan based on department needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to relate to diverse communities and levels; strong customer service orientation
- Capable of working on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment - demonstrated skill under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Good written and oral communication skills and some knowledge of medical terminology
- Basic knowledge of GCP and regulatory compliance guidelines for clinical trials
- Basic knowledge of clinical research study design
- High attention to detail and accuracy and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good prioritization and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills