Business Process Consultant - Packaging Team
JOIN US AS A BUSINESS PROCESS CONSULTANT - PACKAGING TEAM Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Business Process Expert, Solution Architect, System AnalystThe primary responsibility of the Business Process Consultant is to use robust business process skills to support packaging development teams in defining solutions and implement automation, routing, review and single source of truth in Esko WebCenter. A secondary responsibility is to develop reporting schema and key performance indicators, in partnership with Project Managers, to better measure the development process and partner performance (internal and external).Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Business Process Consultant, you'll take the lead as you…
- Ability to learn how Esko Webcenter solutions can be configured and delivered to better facilitate development workflows (ensuring ability to design, execute, and deliver)
- Continuous improvement by defining business process and requirements. Translating the business requirements into an appropriate business solution and detailed project plan.
- Communicate and escalate project risks to immediate manager that may have a negative impact on the project schedule or packaging deliverables for development teams.
- Arrange training for internal and external users globally, leveraging Subject Matters Experts (SME) to develop training material and content
- Facilitate business process analysis and/or design workshops to help flush out ‘as-is' (from) and ‘desired to-be' (to) requirements, translating how workflows can enhance or process can be changed to better service partners through automation.
- Setup and coordinate user acceptance testing efforts, which will support final acceptance and sign-off by internal partners, provide user support during the 'go-live' period.
- Establish foundational Key Performance Indicators (KPI) with Project Managers and Owned Brand Packaging Leadership to monitor performance, define critical paths for improvement and measure impact to development cycles.
- Define and execute data extraction methodology.
- Design, publish and update, on a set cadence, dashboards for quick and easy consumption by multiple levels of organization
- Bachelor degree required
- Business process discovery, modeling, analysis and design required
- Advanced technical trouble shooting and problem solving acumen required
- Hands-on experience implementing and/or applying workflow automation applications or Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools
- Ability to manage a variety of project management tools such as Gantt Charts, Flow Charts, Mindmaps, etc.
- Experience using Esko WebCenter, ArtiosCAD, & Automation Engine preferred
- Database (SQL) knowledge preferred
- Relevant packaging supply chain experience and knowledge preferred
- Skilled in preparing and delivering presentations for end user audiences, including train the trainer