Sr Large Press Specialist
JOIN US AS A LARGE PRESS ASSISTANT Operates 19" x 25" offset printing equipment.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Large Press Assistant, you'll take the lead as you…
- Responsible for assisting Operator of offset sheet-fed 5- to 6-color presses over 30" in achieving the standard production rates.
- Oversees infeed operation of offset sheet-fed 5- to 6-color presses over 30".
- Responsible for maintaining or exceeding all quality standards.
- Maintains strict adherence to all operational, safety, and quality procedures.
- Enters all production data into the Hagen data collection system including the start and end time of the task assigned, the quantity of production produced, etc. as required by the Production Supervisor.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and safe work area. Cleans work area before moving to the next task.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Two years of set-up and operating experience on offset presses smaller than 5- to 6-color presses over 30 inches.
- Leadership skills and ability to potentially lead a crew of one other team member.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and use a variety of motor skills including pushing and pulling, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, twisting, fine manual dexterity, acute vision, color vision, etc.
- Able to read and understand simple technical instructions in English.
- Capable of following written and oral instructions