General Manager- Osakis, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading cooperative to hire a General Manager. The General Manager will be responsible for managing several employees as well as assuming Controller duties to manage the financials.
*Direct Hire Opportunity
- Oversee the operations of all departments, including general leader, fixed assets, bank reconciliations, Equities, accounts payable and receivable.
- Oversee the accounting operations including policies and procedures
- Ensure the month close is completed accurately and within the monthly close cycle
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Responsible for the coordination of and preparation for annual internal and external financial audits
- Monitor and appropriately manage cash flow
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Perform management functions including hiring, developing, and evaluating staff.
- Provide accurate and timely required reporting, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Assist the Board Members with the annual budgeting and planning process, and ongoing forecasting process
- Effectively communicate financial matters to the Board of Directors
- Administrative duties including Payroll, Benefits, Insurance, Equities, Reconciliations
- Workers Comp, Unemployment, DOT and other duties as assigned
- 8+ years as General Manager with advanced Accounting duties
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or similar is highly preferred
- Extensive experience in process improvement, internal audit, or financial reporting