Client Services Coordinator
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a client in Eagan, MN, in search of a Client Services Coordinator. The ideal candidate should be someone who’s resourceful, flexible and customer focused with strong written and verbal communication skills. This is a contract assignment with the potential to become a permanent position for a great candidate and daytime business hours Monday-Friday.
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for:
• Leading projects for magazine publications
• Proofreading, conducting quality control checks on final drafts and managing contracts with regional photographers while conforming to strict deadlines
• Help to create content for magazine advertisements and online profiles
• Working closely with potential candidates, Account Managers and the sales team
• Managing accounts and projects through email and phone
The following is required for the Client Services Coordinator:
• Associates’ or bachelor’s degree.
• Two years or more of customer service and demonstrated relevant project management or coordination experience.
• Strong written communication and pleasant customer service phone skills.
• Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple competing deadlines.
• Correspond daily with customers and providing timely feedback on profile material.
• Manage spreadsheets to track market purchases, progress and approvals.
• Contract and maintain relationships with photographers in assigned markets.
• Work closely with various internal departments.
• Strong computer skills including knowledge in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Suite applications.
• Self-motivated, process-oriented and results-driven team player.
Doherty Top Talent offers quick placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms.
Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Doherty Top Talent works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Doherty Top Talent is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
Apply for Client Services Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly