Entry Level Accounting Associate
Humera is currently looking for an Entry Level Accounting Associate for one of our clients in Shakopee! They are seeking a candidate who is driven and self-motivated.
- Support senior level accountants and auditors with administrative, bookkeeping, clerical accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- Responsible for receiving, processing and recording customer invoices.
- Maintain accounts payable and receivable ledgers by preparing accounting reports, type memos and cut checks.
- Process sales contracts, employee expense reports and company time sheets.
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting or similar major or an associates degree if candidate has two or more years of accounting work experience.
- Must be strong in math, statistics and data-entry.
- Possess a basic knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Excel and Access as well as general principles and standards.
- Proficiency in written, oral and interpersonal communication.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Skillful in project management, bookkeeping and experience in accounts payable.