PD&D Design Intern
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Gain experience in areas such as apparel design, accessory design and graphic/ textile design
- Responsibilities may include supporting the design team with trend and product development
- Contribute to the product development process
- Obtain hands-on experience in a corporate environment
- Apply your skills to help create better products for our guests
- Experience job shadow opportunities with Apparel, Accessory and Graphic/ Textile Designers, Technical Designers, Target Sourcing Services, Merchandising and Color/ fabric trim teams
- Current student working towards Apparel & Accessories, Technical and/or Textile-related degree (3.0 GPA or above)
- Demonstrated high taste level and creative ability. Basic understanding of textiles, garment construction and fit.
- Experience in CAD illustration or 2D/3D software.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Apparel Design Intern, Accessory Design Intern