Sr Textile Sourcing Manager - Home
Help Target deliver high-quality, trend-right merchandise to our stores and Target.com at a great value. Drive greater value for our guests by standardizing and positioning raw materials in Home Textiles businesses. You'll work with a wide range of product development and sourcing team members, as well as overseas offices to turn ideas into great merchandise.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Home Textiles Sourcing Manager, you'll take the lead as you…
- Work with a cross functional team to define raw material planning and leveraging opportunities for Home Textiles.
- Aggregate raw material needs across categories to enable the leveraging model and achieve benefits of speed, quality and cost.
- Define the business model and culture required to support the leveraging model. Determine the size of the prize and business priorities.
- Partner with overseas sourcing and raw material suppliers to deliver high-quality, trend-right merchandise to our stores at a great value for our guests.
- Define the interaction model for Cross Functional Teams in Home, as well as Global Connectivity. Act as a liaison to the Category Manager in Hong Kong.
- Drive sourcing strategy to support strategic opportunities and global balance to ensure Target achieves our financial plans.
- Support the business through robust matrix management of the home textiles supply chain. Build a transparent supply chain that supports responsible sourcing.
- Enable speed to market and greater flexibility.
- Utilize negotiating skills and costing expertise to ensure quality/cost, and deliver maximum bottom-line impact
- 4-year degree with 5-7 years relevant product sourcing experience
- Raw material or Textile sourcing experience in either home or apparel preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills