Mail Handler in New Brighton-Contract to Hire 1st Shift!
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in New Brighton, is currently seeking a candidate who can perform a variety of Mail Handling duties. The hours are 8:00am- 4:30pm and the schedule is Monday through Friday. This is a contract to hire position for the right candidate.
Our client, is seeking a Mail Handler candidate n 1st shift. This position reports to the Production Manager. This is a contract to hire opportunity for the right candidate. The pay is $13.00 per hour. They are looking for someone that can work as a part of a team to provide customers with a quality, packaged product in a timely manner.
The Mail Handler Responsibilities
The following are required for the Mail Handler role.
- Sorting, packaging, collating, weighing incoming mail
- Cleaning the work areas as needed
- Remove finished goods from work stations and replenish
Mail Handler Requirements
- Recent warehouse or mail room experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation and excellent attendance
- Ability to lift on occasion up to 40 pounds
- Basic data entry and math skills
- Reliability along with long term verifiable past employment
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Material Handler position. Apply online at www.doherty.jobs. Please contact the Doherty North Metro office at (952) 835-8883 if you have any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app