Medical Receptionist – FT – Minneapolis Location
Ear, Nose & Throat SpecialtyCare of MN is a privately owned practice with an excellent staff. We are seeking a reliable, energetic, responsible and professional individual to join our Minneapolis reception team.
- 1-2 years of recent experience in a medical practice
- EMR experience required
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
This position includes rotating in positions at the front desk, appointment call center and the switchboard.
- Scheduling patients and entering accurate information in our EMR system
- Checking- in and registering patients
- Answering high volume calls
- Updating patient accounts
- Obtaining referrals
- Collecting co-pays
- Handling hospital consults
- Taking messages for nursing staff
- Making reminder calls
- Clinical chart prep
- Create and maintain all patient files and ensure they are HIPAA compliant
- Various clerical duties as requested by Physicians or Supervisor
Skills and Qualifications:
Our perfect candidate will need to have excellent verbal communication skills, superior customer service, be highly motivated and have a positive and team player attitude. Candidate must be reliable, able to multi-task, have strong computer skills and work independently in a fast paced environment. This position has multiple duties and responsibilities and is perfect for someone who has great organizational skills, pays attention to detail, and enjoys a busy atmosphere.
- M-F 40 hours per week 8:30a- 5:00p
- May require opening/closing of clinic
- Benefit eligible position
Interested individuals should send a letter of introduction, current resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or confidential fax to 612.813.3886.