Doherty Top Talent is hiring for a Vault Clerk II for a client located in St. Paul.
Vault Clerk II Job Duties:
- Perform routine clerical functions according to standard procedures or instruction
- Work in a vault filing documents, pulling files, making copies, completing inventories and shifting files
- Ability to be on feet 80% of the day
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Basic knowledge of general office procedures
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to collect and organize information
- Doherty Top Talent has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks.
Doherty Top Talent is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.