Sales Manager for New Car Store
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced automotive dealership sales manager to enhance his or her career.
Are you a Deal-Maker??? Due to aggressive growth this High Volume Dealership currently has a rewarding opportunity for Experienced Automotive Sales Managers.
If you have a proven track record of achievement in the automotive industry but feel that you've been overlooked for that promotion or just want a change, then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
We are actively seeking self-starters who enjoy the challenge of the automotive profession. Give your career the jump-start it deserves and contact us today about how you can be part of a large, high volume dealership in the MPLS. Area
MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED!
- Maintain sustainable dealership production levels.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and pre-employment screening process of individuals.
- Identify coaching needs and promote training opportunities.
- Set an example of professionalism through actions and appearance.
- Maintain superior customer service through dealership culture.
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods.
- Work with the General Sales Manager to reach sales targets
- Be the biggest promoter of customer satisfaction throughout the dealership.
- Develop future sales managers and professionals through job growth, training, development and performance.
- Help generate a team environment
- Provide guidance, support and motivation to ensure employees are maximizing their ability and growth potential.
- Maintain a positive and ethical working relationship with all employees and customers.
- At least 2-5 years of automotive sales management experience
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation / closing skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Consistent and stable work history.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- High earning potential
- Fast paced work environment.
- Career growth opportunities
- Medical and dental coverage available after orientation period.
- Paid vacation.
Resumes submitted will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for Sales Manager for New Car Store
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly