Administrative Assistant-Bloomington, MN
Staffing Partners client in Bloomington is searching for a temporary administrative assistant to support the safety department! This is a temporary role and requires someone with strong organizational skills and experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Perform administrative and clerical duties in support of company safety projects and initiatives.
- Provide information to outside callers, clients, prospects and internal employees.
- Verify and input information from various sources into software systems.
- Coordinate meetings, lunches, travel and conferences.
- This includes all logistical arrangements, attendance and related follow-ups.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets, presentations, documents, and other statistical items as directed by supervisor or team members.
- Generate and prepare weekly and monthly reports using various programs.
- Provide workload and back-up assistance to colleagues as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 1+ years general administrative support experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and tasks efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Good customer service skills with clients and internal personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and e-mail.
Apply for Administrative Assistant-Bloomington, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly