Monitors and evaluates the quality of work as measured against timeliness, accuracy and productivity standards. Responsible for document quality issues, performance measures and quality improvements for management review. Provides information to assist in giving feedback to employees (provides feedback on errors found through auditing). Ensures proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to learn something new
- Able to catch on quick and accept change
- One to two years of experience in quality analysis and measurement activities
- Prior experience working in mortgage, auditing or at a financial institution
- Good knowledge and understanding of the products and services applicable to the assigned area
- Good knowledge of the productivity and accuracy standards of the assigned area
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Qualifications: In-depth knowledge of policies and procedures as they relate to the executive's function. Excellent verbal and written communication skills to respond to sensitive and/or technical customer/employee situations with a high degree of diplomacy and confidentiality. Demonstrated administrative and secretarial skills. Use of PC and various s/w packages.