Administrative Assistant I
Humera is looking for an Administrative Assistant I for our client in Savage, an American privately held, multinational corporation that provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. This is a short - term opportunity!
Part- Time 20-30 hours a week/ Flexible hours
- Responsible for providing administrative support for engineers.
- Responsible for facilitating efficient and smooth operations of the facility.
- Strong software skills are required along with good communication skills. Under minimal supervision, performs a variety of responsible and administrative work unique to the R&D facility.
- Provides daily administrative support to engineers and technicians.
- Fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, filing, paying invoices, and managing a chemical inventory.
- Facilitates and creates work orders for jobs needed on site.
- Reviews mail and packaging slips and responds as appropriate.
- Provides other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college or a degree is preferred
- Chemistry/Engineering background is a plus
- Previous secretarial work is a plus
- Computer and software skills are required.
- Attention to detail and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Strong skills in Windows based applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to coordinate completion of many high priority projects, often simultaneously
- Display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Able to be comfortable in a Pilot Plant facility.