Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst- Downtown Minneapolis
Doherty Top Talent has teamed with a brokerage firm to hire a Senior Financial Analyst. Role will be responsible for the reporting consolidated financial statements. The Financial Analyst works directly with operating companies to ensure timely and accurate consolidation and reporting to parent company.
*Direct Hire opportunity
- Consolidate and analyze monthly financial statements and manage month-end closing process with operating company finance and accounting staff.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages with appropriate analysis.
- Coordinate all quarterly and annual external reporting and audit processes.
- Support consolidation and analysis of annual budgets.
- Perform accounting research to support purchase accounting for business combinations and other transactions.
- Partner with senior management and other finance staff on special projects and ad hoc assignments, including acquisition diligence and integration.
- 3-5 years progressive analyst and reporting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- Experience in corporate accounting with subsidiary consolidation activities a plus.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access required.
- Strong financial reporting systems experience.
Apply for Senior Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly