Information Technology Manager
Information Technology Manager
The IT manager’s role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. The IT manager will plan, coordinate, direct and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department. The IT manager will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. The IT manager will also define and implement IT policies, procedures and best practices.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead the IT department’s operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and Office Automation equipment.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Keep current with the latest technologies.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT department, including purchasing, budgeting and budget review.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Approve and oversee projects and project portfolio.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision.
- Develop requests for proposal.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software and equipment.
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation and disciplinary actions.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving.
- Technical Capacity.
Supervisory Responsibility - None at this time.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4-6 years of related work experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WE HELP COMPANIES DELIVER PRODUCTS TO THE WORLD
Engage Technologies Corporation is the parent company of Squid Ink, Eastey and AFM. Squid Ink is a manufacturer of coding and marking systems and fluids for product identification and traceability. Eastey is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty shrink packaging equipment and automated case sealing systems for packaging applications. American Film & Machinery is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty shrink sleeve labeling equipment, shrink tunnels, and shrink sleeve consumables.
Engage Technologies Corp. offers a competitive compensation pkg., including medical and dental benefits and company matched (401 k)/ Profit sharing.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Apply for Information Technology Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly