Humera has an Exciting new opportunity for an Executive Assistant! This position provides support to multiple domestic and internationally located professional staff and the Director of the Research and Nutritional Services Department by prioritizing and completing project assignments in accordance with department deadlines. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Tracks research projects on Access, makes payments on a timely basis, completes check request forms for domestic and international projects, implements and maintains project files, and writes the corresponding letters.
- Coordinates Research appointments, meetings and travel. Completes travel requirements for all team members including flights, conference registrations, hotels, cars, etc.
- Actively manages RNS SharePoint site and applicable Library sites on SharePoint.
- Maintains Research & Nutritional Services team calendar.
- Search online libraries for requested journal papers, file and maintain papers in EndNote Reference Library.
- Maintain confidential study material in an organized and searchable manner.
- Education or experience that would provide highly advanced skills in using Word, Excel, SharePoint, Power Point, SalesForce.com, Concur, SmartSheet, WebEx, EndNote, Esker and SAP, etc.
- Prefer 3-5 years of hands-on experience in an executive administrative assistant position.
- Bi-lingual skills with Spanish or other languages useful but not required.
- Must be able to effectively set own work priorities to meet work deadlines and communicate ideas well to co-workers.