Sr Merchandise Specialist | Dry/Dairy
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SR MERCHANDISE SPECIALIST - Dry/Dairy
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words:
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Merchandise Specialist, you'll take the lead as you…
- Set up new vendors with partnership from vendors. Works with vendors to maintain item and vendor data across a SKU intensive Dairy or Dry Grocery Business.
- Maintain responsive communication for the department by acting as the liaison between Transportation, Store Ops and Vendors via phone, fax, email and meetings given various, complex supply chain models (temp control, scan based trading, domestic, etc).
- Assist with Marketing Sample coordination including maintaining, requesting, and storing samples for In Store Marketing, Catalogs, Circular, Public Relations, and other various functions.
- Assist with Ad Entry for reporting purposes and providing critical information on items for promotional purposes.
- Help achieve an ideal in store experience for our guests, solving problems in our stores by working directly with our store team members via the MySupport System
- Problem solve issues at our Fulfillment and Distribution Centers by partnering with analysts to ensure product flows through our supply chain
- Support business at an Enterprise level
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize
- Multi-task oriented/detailed
- High sense of urgency/initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Respects, appreciates and is curious about diversity in relation to working with others; committed to developing an inclusive team