Administrative Assistant - Academic Affairs/Faculty Contracts
St. Catherine University, St. Paul campus, invites applications for a part-time position (.5 FTE) as Administrative Assistant in the Department of Academic Affairs - Faculty Contracts. This position provides administrative and general office support for the Faculty Contracts Manager.
• Assist Faculty Contracts Manager with multiple processes relating to contracts, faculty evaluations, faculty recruitment and digitizing/records retention.
• Maintain contract database and faculty files organization, Banner processing and web postings.
• Administrative duties including phone and in-person customer service to faculty, staff, students and external constituents.
• Make travel arrangements for candidates under consideration for faculty positions.
• Assist with faculty evaluation materials.
• Process special studies payments and additional faculty payments.
• Maintain External Contracts files and legal files.
• Miscellaneous support duties to include scheduling, copying, preparing documents, data collection, faxing and filing for the Faculty Contract Manager Office.
• High School diploma (or GED) required; some college preferred.
• 3 - 5 years Microsoft Office Suite required (specifically Excel, Access and Word).
• Web experience preferred.
• Effective people and communication skills.
• Ability to access, prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to address and solve problems.
• Independence is required.
• The successful candidate must have the ability to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families and communities.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our University is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org