Sr Pricing Analyst
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Take the lead as you…PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cross functional partnership: Maximize financial performance through price and promo levers.
- Communication: Set up the appropriate communications process with the areas they support. High awareness of relevant data needed in each area and the timing of when data is needed. Ability to clearly communicate new concept ideas and test possibilities, as well as to utilize exception reporting, troubleshoot issues, and make needed adjustments.
- Merchant Relationships: Work with the Sr. Manager Price/Promo Insights and Strategy Leaders to set the pricing and promotion strategy, annual/seasonal/quarterly promo planning and near term actions. Responsible for analyzing results and developing recommendations to drive incremental performance.
- Data Modeling/Insights: Coordinate the approach, modeling and reporting on promo effectiveness for the enterprise and individual businesses—should be inclusive of all promo vehicles, all offer types, full ROI—in service of longer term promo optimization efforts
- Financial Planning: Responsible for measuring and reporting on results of optimizations implemented and for ongoing monitoring of the “health” of the categories responsible for. Tracks and reports on forecast accuracy on an ongoing basis across all areas of responsibility. Apply strong financial, analytical and communication skills to impact bottom line.
- Process Improvement: Take the initiative to pursue solutions to data needs and process issues. Works with the necessary team members to develop additional reporting or processes where necessary.
- 4-year degree
- 3+ years of experience in an analytically oriented role
- Experience developing/running reporting and complex data models
- Extensive analytics experience with expert level Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with business partners