To lead the design, evolution, and completion of an integrated, enterprise-wide Strategy Management System that ensures the accelerated execution and full benefits realization of Target's strategy. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Set performance objectives for the activity and develop the strategy for how to achieve them in line with the total Strategy Management System, organizational context, and ES team.
- Design the appropriate decision architecture/ infrastructure to develop recommendations, secure commitment for decisions, and activate against the decisions with speed / within specified timeframe
- Develop/evolve the best practice decision process and documentation tools to deliver best decisions for Target
- Pro-actively align and secure commitment of key SGM-DMG-Officer- LT partners within and across pyramids and teams(ES, Finance, HR, Comms, Pyramid Planners, PMOs) to execute work.
- Co-create the design and adjustment of an activity's strategy, decision infrastructure, best practice decision process and documentation tools ensuring the activity is integrated with all other management system activities.
- Own execution of portions of activity as appropriate- e.g. executing the work across multiple pyramids; driving alignment/ building commitment across enterprise or pyramid teams to deliver activity; designing/facilitating DMG+ leader conversations to get decisions; setting up and running cross-business teams; building leader and team capabilities.
- 4-Year Bachelor's Degree
- MBA or 3-5 Years Experience in the field of Strategy
- Strong project management, cross-functional leadership, and collaboration skills with an ability to work effectively with people at all levels and across pyramids
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to tell compelling business and result stories
- Innate curiosity and desire to learn with a strong inclination to drive for results in ambiguous spaces
- Ability to take the right partners at the right time, influence without authority, and to collaborate in a team environment