Compensation Analyst, Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS)
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 50 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 700 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 7,000 employees. Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
The Compensation Analyst works in conjunction with the Director of Compensation & Benefits as a key resource for the compensation programs of Marshfield Clinic Health Systems (MCHS). This individual plays a significant role in helping MCHS compensation programs stay competitive with the market to support the recruitment and retention of high quality staff. The Compensation Analyst monitors and audits internal pay equity and is a resource to recruiters and managers on determining appropriate pay level for job offers and internal equity pay reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Three years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs in a hospital/healthcare environment
- Working knowledge of government laws and compliance relating to wage and hour programs. Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with HRIS programs
- Experience with Workday HRIS program desired
- Certified Compensation Profession (CCP) designation obtained through WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals is preferred
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. The Cities of Marshfield & Wisconsin Rapids of Wood County were ranked 14th in America, 3rd in the Midwest and 1st in Wisconsin as best cities to live in. Marshfield is also ranked as the 8th best "Dream City" in America offering excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways. For more information, visit http://ci.marshfield.wi.us/
Questions may be directed to Beth Westlund, Human Resources:
Apply directly through:
Or through our Career Center at:
Reference job number MC161463
1000 N. Oak Ave.
Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.