Global Supply Chain Support Specialist
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our size is just right – not so vast that you become a number and not so small that any possibility is too great. We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, and utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths. We understand how important a work-life balance is and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
We are headquartered in Minneapolis, MN United States with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and soon to be Shanghai, however we certainly do not believe our global expansion stops there. Our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 180 countries – and counting!
The global supply chain support specialist is responsible for the administrative support of the global supply chain department by assisting in ongoing management of the Plus global supply partner network as well as management of Tier II relocation service suppliers.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform end to end supplier management for assigned Tier II relocation services suppliers including but not limited to, ongoing analysis, sourcing, contract development, onboarding, ongoing training and performance management
- Serve as the first point of contact for all global supply chain escalated service issues with suppliers and service delivery team
- Maintain accurate vendor data management records in all Plus systems
- Assist with cost estimate or pricing requirements as needed
- Attend scheduled team and company meetings
- Provide backup assistance for team members as needed
- Maintain accurate “real time” records in all Plus systems
- Other Plus projects as requested by management
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Understand global relocation services and operational delivery
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages preferred
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- College degree in business, finance or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service, procurement or relocation services role preferred
- Willing to travel as business needs require
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!