Diversified Construction, a medium-sized commercial general contracting company located in St Louis Park, is looking for a unique individual with exceptional ability and talent to join our company as Executive Assistant to our CEO & Founder.
The Executive Assistant position requires dedication to supporting the company and the CEO at all times. Due to the importance of the role in supporting the CEO, the objective at all times is to represent him in a positive and professional manner. This position will require an adaptive nature and positive “can-do” attitude.
Role and Responsibilities
This position communicates and interacts with all levels inside the organization as well as outside the organization. This position requires exceptional communication skills and attention to detail; includes verbal and written communication. This position also requires excellent internet & database research skills, adaptability, creativity, and a high level of initiative. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
Expectations of this position are included but not limited to the following:
- Handles executive’s personal business dealings, including financial items, in a discreet, professional and thorough manner.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Performs personal errands.
- Produces information by writing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and other information resources.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries. – Coordination with Receptionist - Conference Room,
- Other duties as assigned to best help the executive’s success
Please click Apply to submit resume with salary history.
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly