Marketing Content Strategist
The Content Strategist oversees all marketing content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention and leads. The Content Strategist works with the Communication Specialist(s) to ensure consistent messages are used throughout all marketing materials and channels. This individual should have a strong understanding of matching content for channel optimization, brand consistency and analytics. The Content Strategist also contributes to other marketing initiatives and collaborates with other departments to define the brand story for our customer. Primary duties include:
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in style, quality and tone of voice
- Map out content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, understanding methods to market that work for the brand
- Develop a functional content calendar for all markets and forms of communication
- Develop, implement and establish a workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and retiring content, as well as distribution of content
- Leverage market data to develop content topics/themes and execute a plan to develop and educate customers that leads to customer satisfaction metrics
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness, gathering data and handling metrics to make recommendations for future campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related field along with 5-10 years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and basic knowledge of Adobe Create Suite preferred
- Exceptional level of detail-orientation and ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.