The Marketing Generalist will assist in developing and distributing content marketing deliverables on several platforms such as social networks, email, print, presentations, website and more.
- Review and/or development of various promotional materials, presentations and other projects as assigned
- Write and review internal communications for other departments as requested
- Responsible for maintaining customer and channel databases
- Conduct secondary market research and assist in writing research recommendation reports
- Assist in generating and reviewing marketing analytics to best plan for future campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related field along with 2-3 years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and basic knowledge of Adobe Create Suite preferred
- Exceptional level of detail-orientation and ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.