Administrative Assistant II
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Our Client, world leader in for medical devices is seeking an Administrative Assistant, The person in this role will independently perform complex and diverse administrative duties and will interface with IT and business leadership and other contacts both within the company. This is a long term contract opportunity!
- Provide administrative support to Global IT leader for the CGEN4 Program. This role will also support administrative needs of the Org Readiness team and PM?s on the CGEN4 Program including:
- Manage complex travel plans, calendar and scheduling (often managing international time zones and complexities)
- Coordinates candidate interviews and meetings of interview teams. Uses problem solving techniques, tact and discretion when handling telephone calls, correspondence, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and managing other requests for information.
- Provide meeting coordination and support for large and small meetings; may include Live Meeting, video-conferencing, conference calls, travel, location, catering, etc.
- Maintain filing systems, order supplies and equipment and manage facilities requests
- Lead projects as assigned
- Serve as a key point of contact for other Medtronic departments and functions
- Communicate with senior leaders and department employees ? communicate verbally, in writing ? and maintain confidentiality
- Multi-task and manage through issues proactively.
- Provide appropriate information to contacts (handle questions, issues and follow ups)
- Apply knowledge of business and department objectives and priorities
- Serve as an information resource on organizational practices, policies and procedures
- Ensure personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are applicable to the Program
- Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high quality work.
- Periodically provides assistance to other Administrative Assistants in the area; ie: vacation coverage.
- Ability to work overtime and perform other duties, as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of administrative experience SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- 2 years Microsoft Office Application Experience (Outlook, Live Meeting, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with large project teams
- Formal computer training, including working knowledge of Internet, knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Live Meeting, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Desktop publishing.
- Strong keyboarding skills, intermediate/advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and graphics presentation applications.
- Electronic meeting coordination (video conference, phone and live-online), and calendar planning and coordination.
- Previous experience supporting leadership with complex calendar and travel requirements
- Experience providing administrative support for multiple individuals
- Event/large group meeting planning experience desired
- Travel arrangements and meeting coordination experience
- Travel planning; budget/cost center management.
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal).
- Tactful, exercises independent judgment and discretion - professional demeanor.
- Telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Effective task management and problem solving skills.
- Organized, efficient, process oriented.
- Records management.
- Self-motivated, team player, strong work ethic.
- Works well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Advanced phone system experience