Target Women in Technology Symposium 2017
- Join us for a 3-day technology symposium focused on celebrating inclusion in engineering. You will have the opportunity to participate in professional development activities, attend tech talks with passionate Target engineers and leaders, and compete in a hackathon for prizes. Over the course of the symposium, you will learn about technology at Target and how we're changing the world of retail through tech.
- Attendees will be guaranteed an interview for Target's Summer 2018 Software Engineering Internship.
- The symposium takes place the evening of May 18th through the afternoon of the May 20th
- Application deadline - April 14th, 2017
- To Apply: Attach your resume. If your resume is selected, you will complete a short phone interview.
- Target Headquarters in Minneapolis, MN
- Target will pay for all reasonable travel and hotel accommodations
- Undergraduate students graduating in December 2018-August 2019
- Students pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0