Lead Electrical Engineer - Construction & Design
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A LEAD ELECTRICAL ENGINEERThe Lead Electrical Engineer is a technical and process leader within the electrical engineering discipline. The Lead Electrical Engineer has full understanding of the technical challenges and processes and takes responsibility for programs and/or processes supporting Target Engineering goals while seeking continued improvement to Target Engineering programs and processes.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Electrical Engineer you'll take the lead as you…
- Creates, modifies and ensures implementation of engineering processes related to building system design.
- Contributes to the research and application of initial design, retrofit or effective operation of building systems in any of Target's properties.
- Conceptualize engineering designs and studies. Ensures designs are executed effectively by design teams. Leads multi-discipline teams in the execution and completion of engineering studies.
- Develops in others analytical skills related to building system design.
- Collaborates with Property Development partners to maintain and improve life cycle building systems.
- Leads the research of products or systems for incorporation into Target's prototype designs.
- Collaborates with outside consultants to resolve project specific design issues or to make improvements to prototypical designs.
- Leads the execution of unique, remodel, special projects, prototype, building system life-cycle or similar programs.
- Leads and executes discipline specific special project work.
- Leads design teams in the solution of complex engineering situations.
- Serves as subject matter expert and liaison for external partners.
- Bachelors engineering degree from ABET accredited program
- 10 years experience with a consultant engineering firm, contractor, or a manufacturer of building engineered systems.
- Proficient in the design and knowledgeable in the operation of commercial building engineered systems.
- Possess well developed knowledge of commercial building design and construction processes.
- Ability to use CAD software in the development of models and construction documents.
- Ability to effectively work with discipline specific engineering software programs and project management applications.
- Practical knowledge of the design and application of discipline specific products.
- Ability to negotiate effectively to achieve agreements that all parties can support.
- Ability to synthesize complex information from a variety of sources and use that information to make informed decisions.
- Ability and desire to seek out technical training opportunities to increase skills.
- Ability to champion ideas with confidence and ensures that difficult problems are addressed.
- Ability to lead multi-discipline teams to accomplish goals and to ensure that all viewpoints are considered by the team.